The Flush Permanent Mount New Hardware Option (NHO) offers a durable, low profile, permanent mounting option with greater flexibility and clearance compared to the standard Flush Permanent Mount. It can be mounted to certain aircraft yokes, instrument panels, or anywhere else that make sense based on the application. The NHO assembly helps prevent FOD since it can not be inadvertently disassembled by the pilot.
Depending on the aircraft and under what rules it is operated (Part 121, 135, etc), installation of this mount may require engineering and/or regulatory authority approval. Contact us for more details.
- Complete Mounting Solution: Includes all hardware necessary to mount a PIVOT case in virtually any aircraft, vehicle, desktop, or other non-porous surface.
- Adjustable: Supports a wide range of device orientations and viewing angles.
- PIVOT Click-Connect: Quickly and securely attaches to any PIVOT case.
- Durable Stainless Steel Base: Powder-coated for extra durability.
- FOD Proof: FOD free assembly that can not be inadvertently disassembled.
AMPS Plate Width: 1.69 in (42.50 cm)
AMPS Plate Length: 2.00 in (50.80 mm)
PPK-1 Mounting Plate Width/Length: 2.31 in (58.77 mm)
Height (AMPS Plate + NHO + PPK-1 Mounting Plate): 4.10 in (104.1 mm)
Weight: 6.51 oz (184.6 g)
AMPS Plate and NHO Assembly: Stainless Steel
PPK-1 Mounting Plate: Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
All PIVOT cases, past, present, and future.
No supporting documentation available. Contact us if you need more information.