The FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard is the most versatile kneeboard available anywhere, rated #1 by numerous experts. The unique reversible design accommodates all pilots, left and right-handed, and can be configured to suit the pilot's preferences and mission requirements. All pouches and pen pockets are removable and secured in place with hook and loop fasteners. The durable 600D fabric ensures years of trouble-free use in the most demanding operational environments. Like the FlyBoys Classic Kneeboard, the FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard features seven eyelets for securing checklists, plastic checklist pages, in-flight guides, and more. The 5 x 8" clipboard can secure standard approach plates. The clipboard can also be removed to accommodate PIVOT Low Profile Kneeboard Adapter (sold separately) for mounting any devices protected by a PIVOT case. The FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard is the kneeboard of choice for military and civilian pilots everywhere. Order yours now.
Custom embroidery available. Orders with embroidery require up to 7-days to process. Text embroidery is limited to 14 characters.
Please note: All orders with custom embroidery require 7-10 business days to process, although we do our best to process and ship sooner than that. Ordering with Queue Jumper or express shipping does not affect the processing time of the embroidery, although they will expedite fulfillment and delivery once embroidery is complete.
Protect your purchase with Gear Protection.
In a hurry? Expedite processing of your order with Queue Jumper. For a full explanation of our shipping policies, Click Here.
Flexible plastic clipboard included (FB1060). Checklist Rings are sold separately.
"#1 pilot kneeboard...Best of the Best!" -Bestreviews.com
PIVOT Low Profile Kneeboard Adapter
FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Belt Loop Leg Strap
FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Zipper Pouch
FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Single Pen Holder
FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Eyelet Strip
FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Embroidered Name Strip
NOTE: The eyelets line up with Jeppesen approach plates and chart protectors, but are not an exact match. FB1000 rings are recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
NOTE: Contact us for group orders or government purchases. Government purchases may be made through this website, but discounts are normally available for large orders.
- Ambidextrous: The Reversible design and configurable pouches and pen pockets accommodate both left and right-handed pilots.
- Configurable: The pouches and pen pockets can be removed and positioned as desired according to pilot preferences and mission requirements.
- Flexible: Features seven eyelets for securing checklists, inflight guides, and more. The Eyelet Strip can be detached when not needed.
- Durable: Ultra-rugged D600 fabric ensures years of trouble-free use in the most demanding environments.
- Comfortable: The included flexible plastic clipboard (FB1060) provides an excellent writing surface while conforming to the pilot's leg for maximum comfort.
- Secure: The strong leg-strap ensures the kneeboard stays in-place, while the 5 x 8" clipboard with spring-action clip and clear PVC retention-strap secures pilot notes, approach plates, and more.
Fabric: 600D Nylon
Clipboard: SafeFlex Plastic (backing), stainless steel (clip)
- FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Belt Loop Leg Strap: As seen in the last picture of the gallery. It's held in place with MOLLE points on the back of the kneeboard base, making it ideal for maintenance or security operations where mobility is required while holding the kneeboard firmly in place.
- FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Single Pen Holder: Fits most writing instruments and can be positioned on the eyelet strip for a low-profile, easily accessible pen.
- FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Zipper Pouch: Fits on loop area on the outer flap and has a loop area for a patch or name tag. And, other FB-3316 components can be "stacked" on like the pen loops or flap pouch.
- FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Eyelet Strip: Additional eyelet strip for quick hot swaps.
- FlyBoys Reversible Kneeboard Embroidered Name Strip: Add a custom embroidered name strip.
No supporting documentation available. Contact us if you need additional information.