Returns Policies and Procedures
- All returned items should be in new/unused condition. Restocking fees may apply.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility unless FlyBoys made the error. Customers are welcome to use the return label provided by FlyBoys but will have the cost deducted from their refund.
- Process your return through your Customer Account (self-service return)
- Type the URL link to get to your customer account.
- Login to your customer account and enter your email address to receive a six-digit verification code sent to your email address. After you enter the code in the store you will be granted access to your account.
- Click on the order you want to return and select the item you will be returning.
- Select a reason in the drop-down menu.
- Click on request return and you will receive an email informing you that your request is received and is being reviewed.
- Once we receive your return and make sure your product is in new/unused condition we will process your refund minus the return shipping cost.
- Complete the Returns Form and submit it to email@example.com, or call toll-free (US only) 1-888-435-9269, or +1-281- 895-0128 (international), to obtain an RA #.
- All returns must include a FlyBoys-issued RA # (Return Authorization Number). The RA # is typically your order number. If you do not know your order number, Contact Us
- Use the Contact Us form or call one of the phone numbers above with any questions about the returns process.
- Ship the product(s) to be returned to:
Fly Boys PIVOT
9720 Landry Blvd.
Spring, TX 77379
- Embroidered or engraved items are not returnable unless an error was made by FlyBoys during production.