Personal Data Collection:
- Media: When uploading images to the website, avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: When filling out the contact form on the website, do not include any sensitive data or private information. This form is used solely to reply to visitor inquiries.
- Cookies: When leaving comments on the website, visitors have may opt-in to saving their name, email address and website in cookies. This provides visitors with the convenience of not having to fill-in user details each time they leave a comment. These cookies will last for one year. When visitors with an account log-in to this site, the website will set a temporary cookie to determine if the visitor's browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when the visitor closes their browser. When logging in, the website will set up several cookies to save login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If visitors select “Remember Me”, their login will persist for two weeks. When visitors log out of their accounts, login cookies are removed. When visitors edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in their browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article just edited. It expires after one day.
- Analytics: FlyBoys uses and tracks analytics on their websites to evaluate traffic and source. They can view IP addresses used to access their system and the geographic location that IP address is assigned to. Fly Boys does not share this data with any third party.
- Third Party Data Sharing: Fly Boys does not share user data with any third party without first obtaining written consent from that user.
- How Long Data is Retained: Visitor comments and metadata is retained indefinitely in order to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Visitor data that users provide when registering for a user profile on any Fly Boys website is maintained indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
Data Collection Rights
Visitors who have an account on this site, or have left comments, can request an copy of their personal data that Fly Boys maintains, including any data they provided to Fly Boys. They can also request that any of their personal data be erased. This does not include any data that Fly Boys is required to maintain for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where Visitor Data is Sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Visitor contact information
Contact information provided by website visitors is used internally at FlyBoys. FlyBoys will store it within their database and will not share it with any third party.
- Data Protection: The Fly Boys website is secured with an SSL certificate procured through the web hosting provider that is kept current. Fly Boys has also completed a security review to ensure we are keeping our website up to date with current updates, patches and software.
- Data Breach Procedures: If Fly Boys becomes aware of any data breaches, their team will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate actions to correct the breach and mitigate its consequences. If Fly Boys determines that visitor data has been compromised, affected visitors will be notified as soon as possible.
- Data From Third Parties: Fly Boys receives analytics data from third parties such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel in order to assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and analyze visitor behavior on the website.
- Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling with User Data: Fly Boys does not use automated decision making or profiling with user data at this time. All tracking and metrics are only used for overall usage patterns to help improve products and better serve customers.
- Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements: Fly Boys is not a member of any industry regulatory organizations and does not have international regulatory disclosure requirements at this time.