The Boeing 777 Long Term Removable Mount (LTRM™) Slide Mount system is a removable mount that is designed specifically for the Boeing 777 (all variants), and installs on the pilot clipboards. The Slide Mount enhancement allows pilots to adjust the fore/aft position of the EFB according to their preferance for optimal use nad viewing. It ensures Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs) are secure and viewable to the pilots through all phases of flight and preflight operations, while preserving safety of flight by preventing the EFB from becoming a loose and potentially hazardous object in the flight deck. Fully compliant with FAA and EASA standards for airline EFB operations. US Utility Patent awarded.
This product is available for purchase. Contact us for a quote.
- Complete Mounting Solution: Includes all hardware necessary to securely mount CA and FO EFBs on the Boeing 777 Flight Deck.
- Slide Mount System: Allows pilots to adjust the fore/aft position of the EFB for optimal performance.
- Quick Installation: Installs and detaches easily in seconds.
- PIVOT Click-Connect: Quickly and securely attaches to any PIVOT case. Reduces wear-and-tear on the EFB since it eliminates the need to place the device under heavy spring force or edge of the clipboard spring-clip, as typical with basic, open trays.
- Adjustable Mounting Plate: Supports a wide-range of orientations and viewing angles.
- Long-term Durability: Manufactured from the highest quality aluminum alloy, and powder-coated for extra durability.
- FAA/EASA Compliant: Meets and exceeds all FAA and EASA standards for Class 1/Portable EFB Operations.
Base: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, powder coated
Mounting Plate: Impact-resistant polycarbonate
Aircraft: Boeing 777 - All variants
Devices: All PIVOT EFB cases, past, present, and future.
Contact us if more information is required.