The PIVOT ATR Mount is designed specifically for ATR aircraft. It ensures Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs) are secure and viewable to the pilots through all phases of flight and preflight operations, while preserving safety of flight by preventing the EFB from becoming a loose and potentially hazardous object in the flight deck. Fully compliant with FAA and EASA standards for airline EFB operations. Installation may require engineering/regulatory authority approval.
This product is available for purchase. Contact us for a quote.
- Complete Mounting Solution: Includes all hardware necessary to securely mount EFBs on the ATR Flight Deck.
- PIVOT Click-Connect: Quickly and securely attaches to any PIVOT case. Reduces wear-and-tear on the EFB since it eliminates the need to place the device under heavy spring force or edge of the clipboard spring-clip, as typical with basic, open trays.
- Adjustable Mounting Plate: Supports a wide-range of orientations and viewing angles.
- Long-term Durability: Manufactured from the highest quality aluminum alloy, and powder-coated for extra durability.
- FAA/EASA Compliant: Meets and exceeds all FAA and EASA standards for Class 1/Portable EFB Operations.
Base: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, powder coated
Mounting Plate: Impact-resistant polycarbonate
Aircraft: All ATR Aircraft
Devices: All PIVOT EFB cases, past, present, and future.
Supporting documentation available only with purchase. Contact us if more information is required.