Simplicity. There's no maze of compartments, just efficient, sensible storage. Maybe that's why a major US airline flight training academy chose Bag1 as standard issue for their students. This Cockpit Bag, designed by AEROPhoenix to be simple, practical, and cockpit friendly. Perhaps its ease of use is a Brighter idea. Enjoy the simplicity of well thought out storage, just right for most pilots.
If you are in a hurry, expedite your order with Queue Jumper.
- One of the two zippered end pockets for headsets has a webbed (easily pushed aside) divider to use instead for say a water bottle and tranceiver. Additionally, an outside, elastic netted pouch offers even more carrying flexibility.
- User-Friendly: An outer long side flapped pocket houses "full-height" easy-use holders for pens, pencils, or small flashlight, as well as a zippered valuables pouch. The full-width long-side pockets are each velcroed rather than zippered, which is ideal for quick, easy opening when the bag is at far reach.
- Lightweight and Compact: Without bulky wide-side compartments, this compact, yet surprisingly large capacity bag, conveniently fits between cockpit seats.
- Organized: A single inside, webbed divider offers organizational flexibility, without the complexity of multiple dividers, nor the awkwardness of velcroed ones. If not needed, it instantly lays flat against the inside wall.
- Versatile: The bag is tall enough to hold the largest of common aviation text books, and wide enough to fit a long tri-fold knee board or standard plotter in the outside pouches.
- Comfortable: A deluxe padded shoulder strap, carabiner with strap and key ring are included.
- Durable: Made of 1000 denier nylon, with removable, rigid inside bottom piece, and outside bottom protective feet.
- Spacious: The main compartment measures 12.5L x 7W x 10.5H inches, plus 2 full height and width zippered end pockets, 3-inches each.
Main Compartment Dimensions:
Length: 12.5 in (31.75 cm)
Width: 7.0 in (17.78 cm)
Height: 10.5 in (26.67 cm)
Zippered End Pocket Dimensions: 3"
Materials: 1000 Denier Nylon
No supporting documentation available. Contact us if you need more information.
Product review from a customer's website:
"The first bag I have owned that stores everything I need, and every compartment in easily accessed with one hand. This bag is exactly what I was looking for. I have owned several bags from different brands and all were either too wide or complicated with hidden pockets inside pockets. I am 6'3" and fly a Twin Otter, the bag I bring onboard needs to fit under my legs and carry all my gear. Unlike other bags that grow in width by adding additional compartments, this one grew in length. The sidepockets are great for storing headset and even water bottles upright. The main compartment stores my manuals and even my kneeboard upright making them easily accesible in flight. The plane I fly has no autopilot and all compartments in this bag are easily accessed with one hand. It even fits a change of clothes for the unexpected layover. Extremely well designed and perfectly built, much like the Twin Otter itself!"